Weight-loss week #10.. am I at 10 already? Drum roll please: -2.8lbs! Yay! That brings me to 15lbs and humbling fact that my Mama was right about my gain last week. Well, she should know. After all, she's lost close to 80lbs herself. And because of that, I've decided to make my Mama the subject of this week's blog.
(By the way, she would kill me for making any picture of her available to the public. She never wants her picture made and is very elusive of the camera. Any pictures here are made without her knowing they were made, which is why she is never looking at the camera. It is also why I am having much difficulty finding ANY pictures of her at all!!)
I love my Mama. She is truly my angel in disguise. Every Tuesday, she knocks on the door around 8 and the boys go sprinting to the door saying "Boo Boo, Boo Boo". Not only does she keep my kids for free while I'm a work, but she also gets away with washing every dirty dish, all dirty clothes, and is known to clean the entire kitchen including the counters, sink and stove.Not to mention, help the boys color every page in their new coloring books and read every book on the shelf to them. How in the world does she do that?!? I'm good to do 1 load of dishes, 2 loads of clothes, and maybe read 2 books. The rest of my housework is done during nap time. (It's probably because she doesn't have time wasters like Facebook and this blog to distract her like I do!). On top of all of this, she has put her entire life on hold for the past year to move in with my grandmother and take care of her. She is an amazing mother, grandmother (or Boo-Boo), wife, and daugher-in-law.
I wish I had pictures of her dramatic weight loss, but as I said before... she hate pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it.
We love you, Boo-Boo!!


15 pounds!! Yay . . . I'm so excited for you! Your Mama is a wonderful lady!! Your boys are definitely blessed to have her as their Boo-Boo!
ReplyDeleteYay…that is wonderful. You and your mother are such sweet women!! Can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth!! Great to hear from you. I'm new to The Blog also, so we'll have to learn together.
ReplyDelete