I've had this blog for several weeks now, but there's someone who still, apparently, has no interest in reading it. Who? You guessed it: He's the subject of this post. Oh.. I've told him about it several times, and you'd think that he'd at least take a glance. I mean, if I knew someone was talking about me online for millions of (OK, just 4) followers to read, that I'd be there in a heart beat!
The Blog had been up about a day when I told him. The conversation went something like this:
Me: "I started us a blog today"
JB: "You started US a blog or you started YOU a blog?"
Me: "Well.. me and us, I guess"
JB: "OK"
End of Conversation. Really?? No more comments or questions? (I married a man of few words in case you can't tell. )
Let's fast forward a few weeks. This conversation happened Sunday.
Me: Have you read my blog
JB: Nope. What do you talk about on there anyway?
Me: Oh, lots of things. Weight-loss, Kids, personal things about you, your health and well-being, etc.
JB: OK
End of Converstaion. Really?? (haha) Are you even listening?
Later on, another Blog Convo:
Me: My blog has been viewed over 100 times! (I'm very excited, here)
JB: OK (Ahh... You...Man of few words!!)
Me: Have you read it yet?
JB: Nope. I don't know where it is?
Me: It's on my Facebook
JB: I don't look at your Facebook.... you're my wife. I should already know what's happening on your facebook. (Obviously......He doesn't. Exhibit A: The Blog)
So, currently JB has yet to read The Blog. My luck... He'll probably choose to read this one.
Just to leave off on a high note here, I would like to say that I love my husband. He's a great Christian man, excellent provider, loving husband and awesome father. I wouldn't change anything about him.
Except maybe.. that he read my blog :)
Hahaha...this is SO my life! I told Justin point blank one day that I really wished he'd read my blog...I even threw in the fact that he had no clue what I could be telling my millions of readers (ha!) about him. No luck...until the other night he made reference to something that he would only have known about if he'd read the blog...so I think he secretly reads it, at least that one time anyway, lol! :)
ReplyDelete