Influenced by many of your interviews with and cute stories told by your kids, I decided to let the boys tell their own story. It's a bit random, but funny just the same!
A Scary Monster Story
By Jonah and Jayton Bell age 3 1/2
Narrated by their Mommy
Me: Are we going to tell a scary story or a happy story?
Jonah: Scary story. One day there was a monster. A BIG monster. And Jayton in Daddy's shoes.
Me: Then what?
Jonah: And Mommy
Jayton: How about a happy story?
Me: You want to tell a happy story now?
Jayton: Yeah.
Jonah: There's a Monster right there.(pointing at the screen)
Me: Ok lets get back on track.
Jonah: My mash the button.
Me: Not right now, baby.
Jayton: You mashing the letters?
Me: Yes I am. Lets get back to our story.
Jonah: I'll go get Daddy's shoes.
Jayton: Get daddy shoes?
Me: Who got daddy's shoes?
Jonah: That Monster's going to get me and Daddy's shoes.
Me: What does Daddy's shoes have to do with anything. Why does the Monster need daddy's shoes?
Jonah: He wants to take them home because he wants it. He wants daddy to be happy.
Me: If the Monster steals his shoes, wouldn't daddy be mad?
Jonah: No, he'd be happy.
Me: What happens after the monster steals daddy's shoes.
Jonah: He runs away and he's a happy monster.
Me: Where does he take the shoes?
Jonah: To his monster house.
Me: What does it look like.
Jonah: It looks like PawPaw's house. The train goes to the monster house.
Me: Is that the end?
Jayton: Yeah. The End. I wanna mash P for Paw Paw Please?
Jonah: I mash T for Thomas Peas Peas Peas?
Me: Ok
Jayton: ppppppp
Jonah: t.
No comments:
Post a Comment