Thursday, June 14, 2012

To Daddy, From Jayton and Jonah.

In honor of Father's Day, I decided to ask my kids a few questions about their Daddy. Here are their great responses!

May 23rd, 2012
Jonah and Jayton, Age 3-1/2

What Is Daddy’s name?
Jayton: Josh Bell
Jonah: Josh Wessey Bell
Jayton: No no no. Josh WesLey Bell

How tall is Daddy?
Jayton: Like this (Holds hands up in air)
Jonah: Like this (Holds hands out in front of him)

What does Daddy do for fun?
Jayton: He be silly with me!
Jonah: Plays with me.

What is Daddy’s hair like?
Jayton: Looks like mine
Jonah: And mine too

What does daddy do at work
Ja: He Stays
Jo: Yeah, he stays. We stay with Mommy!

How much does Daddy weigh?
Ja: 45
Jo: 45

What is Daddy’s favorite thing to eat?
Ja: Crust on PBJ
Jo: um…Meat

What do you love the most about Daddy?
Ja: Eats Food
Jo: Meat.

What is Daddy’s favorite thing to drink?
Ja: Milk
Jo: Orange Juice, and Pink juice too. Pink juice, pink juice, and pink juice. He likes Pink juice too, Mommy.

What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Ja: Play
Jo: Eat.

How old is Daddy?
Ja: forty….. uh, forty forty four
Jo: uhhhhhhh
Ja: He’s 44, Jonah.
Jo. uhhh, no he’s 3.

When did you meet Daddy?
Jo: 45lbs ago
Ja: Big Big like this!!! Now can I leave?
Jo: Nick is tall like this (Holds hands high in air)
(I’m losing their attention here…. As you can tell!)

Where did you meet Daddy?
Jo: At Daddy’s work
Ja: At Thomas the Train.

How much do you love Daddy?
Jo: 45
Ja: 45 too.
Jo: I go pee pee. 

We (all) love you! Happy Father's Day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it! I did this too with Emma...so funny how they see things! :)

    ReplyDelete