Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jan-March in a minute

Ok, Burn me at the stake. I'm a blog slacker. No post since December? Really?? Hmmmm... where do I start? What makes it so sad, is that not only did I not post..... but I haven't taken any pictures over the past 4 months either!!

So, in order to save your sanity and reading time, I've decided to sum up these past months in a brief timeline

December: Christmas was great and went by too fast.
January:
January 4th: Tax Season is upon us!
January 10th: Last Semester of college (EVER!) began.
The rest of January: Well... because of Tax season and college I don't really remember much of January.
February:
February 9th: Found out that Bell Baby #3 is a GIRL!! (We'll have more on that later)
March:
March 8th: Back to the Doctor who increases by Blood pressure medicine and gives me "The Red Juice" for next time (YAY!). Then off to Huntsville to visit Josh's Grandmother.
March 9th: From Huntsville to Cullman to visit Josh's parents.
March 10th: After a busy day of gathering cheesecake (Which I must tell you about later....), playing in the park, and other misc. activities we head to Lineville. After stopping by my place of employment to deposit the cheesecake until Monday, we arrive home at approximately 10:30. If you're taking notes, that weekend was also the weekend of the "beloved" Daylight Savings Time, which means we actually got home at 11:30pm.

Ok, now that I've caught you up on a few items of my past, I'll dwell on a few that seem important.

Bell Baby #3
I promise there's only one! Here's a nice little picture of her at about 6 weeks.

Here's another glimpse at about 16 weeks:
And again at 20 weeks when we found out she was a girl! (I debated putting the picture of her "lady parts" on the web for all to see, but... what the heck? Hopefully, you'll all agree she's a girl!)

By the way, I forgot to mention that she's a little camera shy. There are no good profile pictures of her... only the skeleton looking ones.

Speaking of Baby Sister, at the 20 week ultrasound she was measuring right on track. Arms, head, abdomen was measuring anywhere from 19-20weeks, but her legs.... Oh her legs.... they were measuring at about 23 weeks!! She's gonna be tall like her Mama (I just hope she has her daddy's metabolism to go with those legs!!).

Until next time: And hopefully it will be much sooner than last!

1 comment:

  1. Have you picked out her name yet? So excited for yall….girls are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete