Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Pictures, The weight-loss journey, and a few other things....

Boy, oh Boy...where do I start this blog? We'll start with Christmas pictures. It took a few tries, but I FINALLY got a few good pictures to place inside the Christmas cards this year! (And to share with the blog world too!)

The Weight-loss Journey has taken a surprise turn. As of this morning I am down 29.2lbs! Yay. Rejoice with me while you can because I have a little feeling that it won't last much longer because...........

Yes, you read that correctly! (And thanks to Elena and I'm sure her addiction to Pinterest for the Photo idea!) Jayton and Jonah will be big brothers at the end of June. That places me at about 11wks currently. As a side note to the weight-loss journey, I've actually lost around 10lbs since being pregnant. Don't freak out on me just yet... my Doc says it's perfectly ok. I'm eating healthier and not as much (Morning sickness....that last all day) so only natural that I would lose weight.

So, how many am I having this time?? 2..3...4..NOPE. Just 1! You may rest assured, there was just one little bean in there this time. JB refuses to believe it since he wasn't at the Dr appointment with me, but I have ASSURED him that one at a time is enough. I even asked the nurse "Are you SURE, there's just one baby?". She laughed and said "Yes".

Ok.. the adventure begins now! All advice is welcome :)

4 comments:

  1. No advice from me...but a BIG congratulations to all of you...yet another one giving me "the fever"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay!!! I love the picture!!!!! Congratulations again:) I just can't wait to hold that little girl. You know, since it's going to be a little girl and all:)

    ReplyDelete