Since I wasn't active in the blogger world back then (it was all about Myspace baby!) I would like to re-live all those moments for you right here and now.
So here it is. My Baby Boys: Their life... in pictures.
Here they are the very first time I saw them. 11 weeks
I think this is something like 20 weeks here
Birthday!

Going Home day!
Baby's First Christmas
Jayton is singing "Joy to the World" here in case you couldn't figure it out.
Below: February 2009, Dedication Service: 4 months old
Below: March 2009 5 months old
Above: 9 months old (Blogger is not being my friend today and won't let me load pictures they way I want! So I apologize that the pictures aren't centered and the captions aren't consistent.)
Below: 1 year old! Aren't they handsome?
Below: 2 years Old! Seriously... can they get any cuter? I love these little boys!
And now.... 3 years old (with Daddy!). And notice that Jayton still has his burp cloth!
Stay turned later for Birthday Party fun! It's hard to imagine life without these 2 crazy little boys. JB and I talk about it often: how life has changed since babies and what in the world did we do... actually DO.. before we had kids. But most importantly, what did we spend all of our money on before kids?!
I love you Jayton and Jonah! You two are Mommy's favorite little boys in the whole world!






I actually think they look alike in the 9 month picture. And I love how Jayton is rolling his eyes in the 1 year! Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Little Guys!
ReplyDelete