No time for a long blog. Just wanted to stop in and keep you informed. As of Tuesday night, I was down 23lbs. That's 23 down and 97 to go! God is blessing me more and more everyday when I just learn to entrust all things (even my body) to Him. I feel so much better, eat more healthy, and my clothes fit better too! Since I've past the 20lbs mark, I'll go ahead and give you a "Before" picture.
This was taken June 15, 2011, one day after starting Weight Watchers
And.... this was taken a few days ago, around October 15, 2011.
Pretty convincing, huh? Looking at these pictures is the only way that I can really tell. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement!
Until, next time.....

You look so good!! I was going to tell you on Sunday but I never got around to it. Good luck and keep it up!
ReplyDeletePS. It was not nice of the Bible study ladies to make you bring dessert!
So proud of you! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
ReplyDeleteWow! You look great, Erin! I'm just now finally catching up on the blog world. My boys have been as busy as ever! :) I know you are so proud . . . you are doing so great with your weight loss and it's definitely showing!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Sweetie! Keep it up! I'm hanging in there with you. Soon we will both be hotties. =)
ReplyDelete