Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Well, here I am. I know that all of you avid readers have been waiting on pins and needles for me to sit my tushie down and go on and on about our life. I know you are... admit it. After all, we have nothing better to do, right? Just kidding.

So what, might you say, does a woman who only works 1 day a week have ELSE to do besides blog, or knit, crochet, or make various other crafty homemade decor?? (Not that I do any of those things, mind you). I considered writing them all down, but figured I would get tired before I was done. Plus, it's probably not more than any of you other Mommies do. Most of my free time is spent doing homework in my quest to finally graduate college. All of my courses are online, so I have the opportunity to do it at home (in between "More Juice, pease" and "I dotta pee-pee in da Paaaaaahdee" and "My watch Bob and Lahwy"). However, It does mean that I spend a LOT of time on the computer. I try to spend as much time as I can with my boys, though, just to make sure they know that their Mommy's face is not silver and says "DELL" across the front. (I'm writing this as they are sleeping right now, so no need for me to feel guilty.) Sometimes I think that I've just got too much on my plate. But, not really. I'm blessed to be trusted with so much responsibility. That means that God has faith in ME to do His will in many things.

Ok enough about how busy I am, and why I haven't blogged (In fact, the only reason I have time to write this blog is I'm waiting on my Professor to e-mail me back about some questions I had for her!)

Weight-Loss Update:
As of Tuesday night, I'm down -17.6lbs. (Celebrations all around) As you may remember, at the beginning of my journey I posted some goals. The first one was that I would have lost 20lb by my anniversary. Did I make it? No. But that's ok. I got within 5 lbs. My next goal isn't until October 31st, so I'll just have to try a little harder to reach this one.

No pictures this post... sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment