Monday, July 25, 2011

First Time Blogger.... Oh yeah.

So, over the past few weeks, I've noticed that I've been missing out on something pretty popular among my peers: The Blog. Friends, coworkers, and casual acquaintances are all in on The Blog. In order to abide by the laws of peer pressure and of course, not to be outdone by others, I've decided to start my own Blog.

First of all, I need to set some ground rules for The Blog. After all, if I'm allowed to just go all willy-nilly on The Blog, I'm bound to lose a follower or 2 (that is, if I have any followers at all!)

Rule #1: Apparently I must give my husband some sort of Blog nick-name. After reading several of YOUR blogs (under the radar, I must say) I've noticed that most of you never refer to your husband by name. So, without further adieu, I give you "J.B".... the hubs.

Rule #2: (Umm... I can't think of any more rules at the moment, so we'll get back to the rules later in The Blog.)

OK, it's time for a little introduction to the FAMILY. As previously stated in Rule #1, I obviously have a husband, J.B. We will be married 5 yrs this September. (Whoo HOO! Way to go!). Granted, this is an old picture.


Next up to bat, I introduce the Young-un's, Jayton and Jonah. 2 year old twins with attitude :) This is them drinking an afternoon spot o' juice.

Last but not least is our cat Charger. (Since Josh..I mean J.B. has a Blogname, Charger wanted one too, so henceforth he shall be called "The Charge"). Here's one of "The Charge" in all of his glory. The Charge, while very protective of them, is not very found of the boys. The feeling is mutual so they all tend to stay their distance.


Ok, I guess that wraps it up for The Blog #1. If anything exciting happens around here, I'll be the first to let you know. We are definitely a thrill seeking family: at the moment, I am writing this edge-of-your-seat blog, Josh is doing death defying homework, and the Boys are taking a MIND-Blowing nap! See, you're all excited, I can tell :)

I apologize for not having "cutesy" graphics and such, but I'm a first timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment