Sunday, September 16, 2012

Era Lee: 3 months

*This post is extremely late. Due to my extremely slow internet, I'll have to post pics when I get a chance. 
Miss Era Lee,

You are 3 months old!

Weight: I'm guessing about 10.5lbs. You're still a little booger!
Height: ?? But you sure seem long.
Clothes: Size 0-3, and a few 3-6.
Diapers: Size 1

What's Happening?
You still love your brothers and they still love you (for now!).
We had you're baby dedication at our church FBC Ashland on August 26th. Most of our family was in attendance. Then we had a cook-out at BooBoo's house in Ashland for everyone after the dedication service.
We had an extremely FAILED attempt at camping. Don't worry. We'll try again later.
You had your first trip to the zoo. After our miserable escapade camping, we decided to make up for it by going to the Montgomery Zoo. It was a much better experience!
We've been picnicing SEVERAL times, where you watched your Brothers play on the playground.
Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary.
And several more things, which I can't seem to remember at this time.

Love you and can't wait to see what happens this month!







No comments:

Post a Comment